A Packaging Machine Comparison And Their Use
As there are so many packaging machine options available today, it is not always easy to find the right machine for your product. below you will find a handy guide to help you choose the right packaging machine for your product:
- Vacuum sealers, designed to create a vacuum around your product to prevent oxidisation and deterioration of it's contents; for use in the food industry.
- Shrink Wrapping machines, which create an aesthetically pleasing extremely tight film application. ideal for display packaging and point of sale.
- Flow pack machines; produce an air-tight “pillow-shaped” package for your items; most common when it comes to snacks, sweets, etc.
- Sleeve wrappers, which create “bundles” or multipacks, like the one containing 6 bottles of water; ideal for transit packaging and retail.
- Bagging machines, can produce bags of different sizes and with different films, replacing the traditional manual bagging process. ideal for the printing industry for magazines, brochures etc.