CASE & BOX TAPING MACHINES
With a case taper machine you can save time, money, improve efficiency and give a smart, professional finish every time.
Our case taping machines apply packing tape (generally pressure-sensitive) to the top and bottom flaps of cardboard cartons and boxes, if only the top requires the tape application then the bottom tape magazine is simply removed. By using one of our excellent quality case tapers from Siat then productivity and workflow is increased. Cartons can be manually erected or the option of a case erector can be included in your packaging line. .
The most common machine for packaging line integration is a ‘uniform’ case taper' as it delivers a higher output rate as the tape application heads and carton side guides are pre-set for the correct size of box. If your cartons vary in size which is more often the case in an order fulfilment operation then the random case size machine are more appropriate. These use sensors to measure the height and width of each carton prior to entering the machine and adjust accordingly, This option may cause a lower output rate as the machine is not pre-set thus waiting and ready to apply the box sealing tape.
Advantages of a Case Sealing Machine
- Easy to Use: Simply present the carton to the machine infeed and it does the rest
- Reduce costs: Use less tape on each case with a uniform length of tape applied each time
- Efficiency: Reduce the time taken to seal boxes by applying top and bottom tapes at the same time
- Security: Improves the quality of adhesion to the box or carton
- Presentation: Uniform length of adhesive tape applied every time
- These Case And Box Tapers are ideal for the following industries: Warehouse & Logistics, Food & Drink Sector, Print & Packaging plus many more.
In addition to the standard off the shelf machines as you can see below which are available on our sister site Get Me Packaging, we can also supply a range of fully automated machines with no need for an operator. these machines are designed around your specific box and carton taping requirement Contact us for details on 01246 488999 or email us here